FOXTEAM UAV CLAN

a Virtual Robotix Network Team

General (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eclipse Workspace

Hello,   Does anyone have an eclipse workspace that is setup for the Arducopter32 (or any of the other branches?) that they'd be willing to…

Started by Luke

0 Jul 12, 2011

ordering Multipilot32 in the US???

Hello everyone!!   I would like to get one of these systems and start playing with it.  I dabble in embedded systems, working mostly with A…

Started by Matt Clement

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Matt Clement

ArmFox_V4 NG 32 and ArduPirates32NG Pre Flight Check.

Basic ArduPiratesNG32 PreFlight Check.  Index: Pre Requisite . Configure your Radio. Compile and Upload the firmware. Setup your Drone. Pr…

Started by Roberto Navoni

2 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Roberto Navoni

tri-copter

hi all, i am making less progress as expected, but i will fly soon 32 bit code :) since a few days i have a tri-copter frame right next to…

Started by robert bouwens

0 Apr 21, 2011

How about CrossWorks for a beginner?

Hi , I just got the MP32 hardware, very nice design! Before MP32, I have played for half a year with Arducopter. This is my first time to u…

Started by stefan

13 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by stefan

Multipilot32 : VRIDE and VROS Status of Project. (17-03-2011) Q&A

Status of Project: Hardware Available and in public roadmap. I wrote this post for me , for try to understand how this huge project are …

2 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Roberto Navoni

Multipilot32 need a RT OS What RT OS For Multipilot 32 ? I Thinks Chibios It's OK !!!

Dear Friends, after some time of evaluation of software architecture for Multipilot32 I decide to put on it a Real Time Operating Systems.…

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Stephan Wolf

Name of community

Dear Friends, thanks for join our community. In a few day we became 30 people ... is an a good number for me :) So I would choose a domain…

4 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Ivan Alessio

RSS

Events

© 2021   Created by Roberto Navoni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service