FOXTEAM UAV CLAN

a Virtual Robotix Network Team

Hardware Platform (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Testing different GPS modules

Hi! Have been testing this module http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/flight-controllers/ublox-6m-gps-w-mounting-backplane.html on a quanton…

Started by Oyvind Amundsen

1 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Oyvind Amundsen

Getting PPM out from Futaba FASST

I´m using an Futaba  T10CP and was looking for a way to get an RX that supports PPM out. I found the FrSky TFR4 RX module to be a great sol…

1 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Roberto Navoni

JTAG or SWD

Hello, I have bought two VR Brain boards and I have several questions/problems. Can anyone help me with the following questions: - I can on…

Started by Eduardo Pinto

2 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Eduardo Pinto

MPU32Fx current sensor

Hi! Is it possible to connect a current sensor to the MP32F4 V3 and get current readings using mavlink ? Something like this: http://www.eb

2 May 26, 2012
Reply by Oyvind Amundsen

Flash Loader Demonstrator not recognizing

I am not able to get the ST Flash loader to recognize the STM32 on the MP32. I get the following error: "No response from taget, the Boot l…

Started by Jim Tompkins

7 May 17, 2012
Reply by Khaled

Multipilot32 V3 F1-F4 and new VR Ide PRO

Dear Friends, in the last year we doing a great job with our Multipilot32 hardware based on STM32F1. After 1 years of development I'm very…

Started by Roberto Navoni

67 May 5, 2012
Reply by Roberto Navoni

Multipilot32 V3 F4 Schematic

Hi, is there a schematic for the MP32F4? I think it is rather important for programming as I need to know which ports are on which pins an…

Started by Martin Posch

18 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Alberto Vaccariello

Micro SD Card socket

Just received my board today, Thanks! I just noticed that my board doesn't have the micro SD card socket installed like the board on the i…

Started by Arashi Tohwa

5 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Jan Vervoorst

Vibration mounts

Hi   I´m planning my new quad/hexa frame to use with an MP32F4-IMU   1. Is it recommended to use vibration reduction mounts for the control…

3 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Oyvind Amundsen

frsky telemetry

Hi! Anyone tested frsky telemetry to transfer telemetry data from the MP32 controller ? On the frsy with telemetry there is a 2 way serial…

4 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Roberto Navoni

RSS

Events

© 2019   Created by Roberto Navoni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service