FOXTEAM UAV CLAN

a Virtual Robotix Network Team

Hardware Platform (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MP32 and satellite receiver

Hi! I'm new to mp32 and have start planning my new quad. Can the mp32 be used with only a Spektrum DSM2 satellite module, or do I need a co…

Started by Oyvind Amundsen

0 Nov 11, 2011

Technicals Docs on VR Brain (MP32) VR IMU and more

VR Imu Layout and Connector Name and Placment View more documents from Roberto Navoni. Vrimu schematics View more presentations fro…

Started by Roberto Navoni

0 Sep 4, 2011

Initial MP32 board setup and download

Hello I am having trouble setting up my board.  I have the board configured the following way.   The USB<->RS232TTL outputs Rx,Tx, Gn…

Started by Matt Clement

6 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Roberto Navoni

Multipilot32 Board Quality????

I just got my shiny new Multipilot32 and IMU boards from Italy today.  I must say I was quite disappointed with the quality of these produc…

Started by Matt Clement

4 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Roberto Navoni

surprise

gyro drift i noticed a few problems when flying with the oilpan and an atmel chip. mainly the loss of control authority when flying not so…

Started by robert bouwens

0 Jun 8, 2011

http://www.uavforge.net/ Contest

Thread about uavforge contest

Started by Roberto Navoni

0 May 26, 2011

Issue with Multipilot board

Hi,   I am having some issues with the board that I hope someone may be able to help with.   Firstly I flashed the board a few days ago wit…

Started by Luke

5 May 12, 2011
Reply by Luke

Futaba SBus receiver with Multipilot32

Hi all,   I have the Futaba receiver with the SBus port,  will the Multipilot32 support the SBus ? If yes, can the Multipilot32 support mor…

Started by Roman

3 May 9, 2011
Reply by Roman

Newbie guidance

Greetings all, JP19 is for GPS.  On the ArduPilot Mega it is for GPS as well, but on the Multipilot 2.0 the straight pin male header are so…

Started by Marty

1 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Jim Tompkins

Olimex ARM-USB-OCD / ARM-USB-OCD-H Pinouts to Multipilot32

If anyone notices errors, or has suggestions, let me know.  Olimex-MP32.rtf   Jim T            

Started by Jim Tompkins

0 Apr 5, 2011

RSS

Events

© 2019   Created by Roberto Navoni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service