this month we have a lot of news and update on MP32 board and project :
This is a fly of Ardupirates32 NG for Gaui 300XS : frame , esc motors and propellers.
1) VRIDE 0.0.4 is available : http://code.google.com/p/multipilot32/downloads/list
the new feature available are :
- i2c lib at 400 khz.
- new bootloader available with security feature when your in flight , jumper for activate bootloader.
- update firmware using usb .
2) Ardupirates 32 NG on mp32 work fine , main loop is limit to 800 hz i have tested :
- acro mode.
- stable mode.
- magnetometer , gps and barometer.
- GPS hold work fine .
- Altitude hold could be better.
3) VRIMU is available : http://www.virtualrobotix.com/page/vr-imu-10
- Sensor board with two option : inversense and analog device gyro , accelerometer and magnetometer.
- Navi Board with gps , barometer and differential pressure sensor (Option) , analog and digital input output available.
4) First Revision of Arducopter 2.0 available as starting point for checking functionality :
- All Low level library ported to new MP32 in pre alpha revision.
- Firs revision of code compile .
- The ide is available on repo as VRIMU 0.0.4.5 ready for start to test it.
5) RTF firmware for Gaui 330XS available. contact me at : email@example.com for more info.
6) A lot of people start to fly with mp32 ... some video ...
7) Price of new product :
The module available and price follow :
MP32 84,00 euro 120,00 $
S.Board con Mag. 78,00 euro 110,00$
S.Board senza Mag. 70,00 euro 99,00$
NAVI no mag no GPS 43,00 euro 60,50 $
Navi con Mag e GPS 122,00 euro 175,00$
Pitot 29,00 euro 41,00$
This price include tax (italy 20% VAT) :(
Entry level system with Gyro rate control and Stable mode is good for FPV:
MP32 + Sensor Board with or without MAG.
UAV system is GPS hold , altitude hold .. working progress for RTH and Waypoint navigation :
MP32 + Sensor Board with or withMAG + NAVI with GPS.
For order send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2023 Created by Roberto Navoni. Powered by
You need to be a member of FOXTEAM UAV CLAN to add comments!
Join FOXTEAM UAV CLAN