Dear Friends ,
I'm happy to present the new revision of Multipilot32.
This new revision of product use STM32F4 as micro controller.
The VR Ide Pro is available and downlodable here :
In the framewark is available :
- Eclipse IDE.
- GCC compiler that support MP32F1 and MP32F4.
- Debuger that use ST-link v2.
The library available for MP32F1 are :
Maple first revision and last revision that support DMA and new timer functionality as timer capture.
The library available for MP32F4 are :
ST std library and ChibiOS operating system complete with an example of makefile and firmware.
We open a developer group on virtualrobotix website:
the next step is porting all available APM library for MP32F1 to MP32F4.
The board is available for pre order :
MP32F4 95,00 euro
MP32F1 85,00 euro
* this revision use STM32F103 the firmware is yet available.
The MPU6000 Option is available as option at 35,00 euro
send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
- ARM Cortex-M4 processor STM32F407VET6. 168 Mhz
- Flash 1024 Kbytes RAM 196 Kbytes
- DSP + MCU + FPU - Hardware floating point -
- 16-bit Timer 4
- SPI 2 (ADC Interface , MicroSD connection Option)
- I ² C 2 (First I2C (sensor), Second I2C control until ESC 12)
- USART 5 (GPS, DEBUG Console, XBee Pro Telemetry)
- USB 1 (Upload Firmware, Debug Console, Power Board for Debug)
- CAN 1 (Interconnection with Professional ESC 1 Mbit update rate)
- 6 PWM Output Bit 16 (ESC / Servo Control)
- 8 PWM Input 16 Bit (RC Input Channel, accept PPM SUM)
- 8 Analog Input 12 Bit.
- Professional 4 layers PCB.
- DC: DC 30 V (6s Lipo): 5 volts and 3.3 volts
We integrate on same board the MPU6000 that use SPI bus and DMA to transfer data between the micro and imu sensor.
in this sensor is available:
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
Check this link for more info about the product :
For MP32FX is available the VR Navi Board :
VR Navi board Option :
- 1 Magnetometer 3 Axis HMC5883 compass functionality.
- Barometer : BMP085
- GPS Mediatek all in one (Default) protocol MTK16 10 Hz update integrated Aerial.
- GPS Battery Backup.
- 1 FET for ON / OFF subsystems.
- 6 12 Bit analog input available for Board Setup or for interconnect accessories.
- 4 Digital Output
- 3 Status Led available
Price 70 euro.
Complete Kit STM32F4 + Navi Option 199 euro.
Preorder Open Today !!!
Original link for more info : http://www.virtualrobotix.com/profiles/blogs/arducopter32-and-multipilot32-11-11-project-update