a year and a half ago came Multipilot 1.0 an inertial platform for applications and semi-professional hobby. After the excellent results obtained from the marketing of these cards, and participation in development projects as open source and Aeroquad Arducopter and 'born www.virtualrobotix.com community.
Today our community is proud to present the evolution of our project: Multipilot 2.0 ST.
The characteristics of Multipilot 2.0 are:
- ARM7 Cortex-M3 processor STM32F103VET6. 72 Mhz
- Flash 512 Kbytes RAM 64 Kbytes
- 16-bit Timer 4
- SPI 2 (ADC Interface, MicroSD connection)
- I ² C 2 (First I2C (sensor), Second I2C control until ESC 12)
- USART 5 (GPS, DEBUG Console, XBee Pro Telemetry)
- USB 1 (Upload Firmware, Debug Console, Power Board for Debug)
- CAN 1 (Interconnection with Professional ESC 1 Mbit update rate)
- 6 PWM Output Bit 16 (ESC / Servo Control)
- 8 PWM Input 16 Bit (RC Input Channel, accept PPM SUM)
- 8 Analog Input 12 Bit.
- Professional 4 layers PCB.
- DC: DC 30 V (6s Lipo): 5 volts and 3.3 volts
- Sensor Board:
- Diydrones OilPan . (High quality entry level board)
- LN Professional Sensor Board: 3 Axis Accelerometer, 3 Axis Gyroscope, 3 Axis Magnetometer , 10 HZ Gps , High Quality Sensor for certify professional application.
- IDE and Development tools:
- Arduino IDE.
- Arm GCC Toolchain.
- Fully compatible with arduino wiring language.
- On this platform will be available a lot of RC library developed by Virtualrobotix and Diydrones community.
- Standard software will be an improved revision of Arducopter , Ardupilot , Multiwii , Aeroquad . The first revision of code will be Arducopter NG .
- MultiFox Rev 4 special Arm Edition.
- Special Feature :
- Multipilot 2.0 is fully compatible with ArduPilotMega DiyDrones Board.
- OEM revision of Multipilot 2.0 available.
Thanks to Sandro for His Beautifull Renders of Multipilot 2.0